Access World War II Marine Corps Personnel Records (WWII WW2)
We offer access to WWII USMC personnel records of individual WWII Marines. WWII USMC personnel records provide an exciting, in-depth look at the military career of individual WWII USMC veterans. Our research specialists are on site at the public, US National Archives research facility where your veteran’s service records are maintained and we can scan the entire military personnel record of your WWII USMC veteran, page by page in high resolution. Our service allows you to view scans of the original personnel records of your WWII USMC veteran exactly as they appear in their original form. We can have most WWII USMC military personnel records ready within weeks. In almost all cases we are also able to provide a high resolution period photograph of your marine.
How Much Do World War II USMC Personnel Records Cost?
WWII USMC personnel records under 40 pages in length are $100.
WWII USMC personnel records over 40 pages in length are $175.
*Please note: Some marines were first enlisted and then became officers. Occasionally these veterans may have two separate personnel folders-one officer and one enlisted.
What Kinds of Records Are Found Inside World War II USMC Personnel Files?
- Marine Enlistment Photographs
- Marine Corps Enlistment Documents
- Marine Corps Honorable Discharge
- Wartime Units and Ships
- Service Number, Promotions, Jobs
- Campaigns, Battle & Assault Landings
- Marine POW, MIA and KIA Documents
- WWII Marine Corps Casualty Reports
- Award of Medals for Heroism
- Medical/Dental Documents
- Marine Disciplinary Documents
- Marine Training & Qualifications
- Marine Corps Payroll Records
- Civilian Occupations & Hobbies
- Vital Records: Birth, Death, Marriage
- Correspondence, Addresses & Names